Callie was discharged yesterday afternoon and is doing well. Her cath went awesome, she is a candidate for her Fontan - they said her pressures were spot on, which is such a miracle!!!! So, we are waiting to hear from her surgeon if he wants to do the surgery now or bring her back at a later date. I full trust his opinion so whatever he says, is what we will follow.
They were able to also remove her g-tube and Callie is so happy :-) She is tired today and just taking easy, pray for her continued rest and recovery from the cath.
Just wanted to do a quick update, so everyone knew what was going on. I will update once we hear from surgeon.
Thank you for your continue prayers and support. Callie has done so well this trip with her vomiting syndrome and I know all the prayers are being heard :-)