Callie spent over 5 hrs. in recovery waiting for a bed up on the 3rd floor:/ Finally by 930pm we got up to the room. Callie's cath went great, no complications and her results were the best they could have asked for:)
As for surgery, the word right now is that she will not be having surgery this trip. They want to give her some more time. Her pressures were perfect to proceed with her Glenn procedure but the surgeon feels like it would be better to wait a little bit. The hope is we won't have to come back for about 6mths but if her oxygen dips before then, we will be back sooner.
Callie is resting right now, watching "Tangled" and we hope to get some rest tonight. Not so sure how much rest we will get but we will try;)
Thank you for all the prayers, the results are promising and when the time is right, Callie will get her Glenn:)
We hope to fly home on Wednesday sometime! YAY!