We thought we would have an answer from Callie's surgeon, Dr. Hanley by now...but no such luck!!! We were very eager to get out of the hospital today after a sleepless night. Callie had to have a lung perfusion scan before she could get discharged, it took forever for them to come get her for the scan so Callie wasn't discharged until 415pm!!! Better than another night in the hospital.
She is exhausted, feel asleep after dinner and has been asleep since. They did switch Callie's blood pressure medicine to every 12hrs!! YAY! So, no more every 6hrs:)
This is the plan as this afternoon, we are hanging around and keeping her surgery date of Monday for now. When Dr. Hanley finally does get all the info from Callie's cath (which from what we are told won't be till Sat. or Sun) we will hear from someone at that point, as to what he's exact answer is. The cardiac team did discuss her in conference this morning but without Dr. Hanley there it is all irrelevant. We will more than likely find out Sunday night the for sure answer!
Please pray the Lord gives Dr. Hanley the knowledge he needs to make the best possible decision for Callie. Will update as soon as we find out the answer!