Friday, April 1, 2011
Visit with Dr. Hanley
So as far as surgery, she does not need surgery at this moment. But, we will be back in July or August for her to have another open heart surgery and have that one big shunt placed. All in all, she is moving in the right direction and that's all that matters:)
Dr. Hanley did say, that her oxygen saturations need to be 75 or greater. If she dips lower before we are scheduled to come back then we need to go ahead and make the trip back to California. Right now, she is pretty steady in the low 80s so we are pretty sure she will make it to the 1st week of August. That is when we are aiming for since Will will have more vacation then.
Callie and I are flying out tomorrow at 11am. We can't wait to get home =) Thank you for all the prayers and support during the trip. Callie is proof of the power of prayer! Without all the support, I'm not sure how we would do it because it's definitely not easy at times. But, we will do whatever we haveto for our baby!