Callie's cath was cancelled once again, now scheduled for Tuesday. We will confirm that day on Monday. It was cancelled due to Callie spiking a very tiny fever, barely a fever. They had her come in to have blood work and chest x-ray done to be sure nothing was trying to brew. Everything came back good. In fact, her chest x-ray looked better yesterday then it did we she was discharged after her last cath. But, we rather be safe than sorry. So, it was decided to put the cath off until next week. Will was able to fly out here, to spend some time with us:) He will be flying back probably around Tuesday. Thank you for everyone for all the prayers and I will continue to update on any news.